Saturday, June 27, 2009
Considering the fact that many of the youngsters these days are more into work and studies, there is a lack in the physical exercises that they need. The cause might be the ignorance of the benefits that physical exercises provides.
Considering the above I would prefer to share some valuable information regarding the benefits of an exercise.
Regular exercises has its advantages. Significantly it reduces body weight and rescues us from many health issues. As age increases, the required calories decreases so we must reduce the food taken in. Health studies show that exercises increases muscle mass and decreases fat tissue.
* longer living
* reduces heart disease
* lowers high cholesterol
* lowers hypertension
* protects from certain cancers
* prevents osteoporosis
* relives from depression and anxiety
* weight reduction
* improves quality of life
HOW AND WHAT TO EXERCISE ?
* Aerobic workouts improve cardiovascular system.
* Weight-training improves muscular strength.
* Stretching exercises improve overall mobility.
* A brisk walk for 15 to 20 minutes a day reduces risk of heart attack,premature death.
* Aerobic exercise can improve bone strength.
* Walking Improves Health.
* Exercise For Weight Reduction
* On an average of 400 calories per day is burnt in physical activity.
* Resistance band workouts.
* Climbing stairs.
* Strength-Training Improves Metabolic Rate.
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Today I would like to give some information about reducing FAT.
Fat is mainly due to presence of surplus amount of calories. It cause many health hazards .Moreover it makes people to lose their self confidence. Fat is not only because of eating habits and diets.
Fat can be due to a combination of
* stress and
* genetic inheritance.
People with BMI(Body Mass Index) less than 34 have a high risk to fat. Fat leads to heart disease ,high cholesterol levels, raised blood pressure, insulin resistance syndrome and high blood sugar.
Food stuffs that can cause fat are mainly :
* fat and
Stress is prone to both men and women. But it is risky to men especially. Men of any age can develop stress and leads to fat.
There are many products in our market, What I prefer would be "GO TO A GOOD DOCTOR!"
It's natural to take risks in one's life, but please don't take risks with your life!
So please better try to avoid fat and lead a happy life. REDUCE FAT AND BETTER BE SAFE.
Friday, June 12, 2009
I see fuel prices rising all over the world and from what I figured out, resources are getting minimum.
With the lack of revenue in the current world, the best option would be to save what we have got, or
in other words use less amount of resources.Its not enough to insure our lives alone, we need to save our resources too.
In such an approach, I feel some options, that could save us, from what might overcome us tomorrow.
1. Usage of bicycles as much as possible.This not only reduces the resource consumption,
but also saves the environment from pollution, not to mention the daily exercise that U get!
2. While driving your vehicle, please stop driving like a maniac! It nearly reduces the fuel consumption in half. This might look boring, but my folks, if you continue then you might forget to drive at all!
3. Every vehicle has its own speed limits, make sure you drive accordingly,
A car or truck moving at 55 mph can get about 15 percent better fuel economy
than the same car going 65 mph. While each vehicle reaches its optimal fuel economy
at a different speed (or range of speeds), fuel mileage usually decreases rapidly at
speeds above 60 mph. You can assume that each 5 mph you drive over 60 mph
is like paying an additional 24 cents per gallon for fuel.
4. Use Cruise Control Whenever Possible,It's a luxury convenience,
But, when used properly,like when you are driving on highways,
cruise control can also be a fuel saver.It smoothes out driver input,
helps maintain an even speed and allows the driver to take a long look
at the road, rather than reacting to every little change in the surrounding traffic.
5.Avoid Excessive Idling.Idling uses more fuel than turning the engine off and restarting it again. So if you are stopped for more than a minute, shut off the car.
Shut off your vehicle while waiting outside the elementary school to pick up your children,
or in public places like traffic signals where you are sure that you will wait for more than a minute.
6.Minimise the use of AC
Usage of AC in your car might not consume much of the resource on a single day, but consider
it to be done for a month and you will get surprising figures of how much resource is going
down the drain!
7.Most important of all,please maintain your vehicle well! Care for it as if its your baby, and I am
sure that you will save a lot of money.
Thursday, June 11, 2009
1. By the time someone reaches adulthood, they mostly only use the left side of their brain while studying, that's the mathematical side - where you think in black and white. Kids use the whole thing, and may be that is why they do better in their minor tests. Use both sides, its the only true reliable way. Use your imagination and think clearly.
2. Keep your study place neat and ordered. Have a folder for each subject and manage your studies well by creating a timetable for studying. Switch subjects when you feel bored.
3. Relax well in between your studies and recollect what you have studied so far.
4. Start studying as soon as you can after school. The minute you come in the door, slam your bag on the ground, run upstairs, take a shower (if you need it), and start studying straight after.
5. Listen in class. Believe it or not, those who do well in any subject listen in class, even if they don't appear to be.
6. Pick out the important words in bold and look them up on the net or get it from the textbook and write your own definition for them. Dear friends, this helps greatly to get an insight of the subject.
7. For your homework, use the resources available to you like the text book and class notes. More or less rewrite it in your own words. Sounds kind of boring, but you'd be surprised by the amount of people who do badly just because they don't read the book.
8. Take an interest in the subject, but don't be too focused on being interested.
I WOULD LIKE TO RECOMMEND THE FOLLOWING TIPS FOR STUDYING:
* Be positive in your thinking and action.
* Be optimistic and persistent.
* Work tough and expect the least, That will help you prepare even better.
* Give your best effort.
* Be organized.
* Set realistic and achievable goals.
* Last but not the least, Do not slack off my friends! Be strong; if you fall, always pick yourself up, it's never too late!
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Help a person when you can, with whatever you can, and most importantly, make him feel better with your words.
Help, not necessarily needs to be monetary, A few affectionate words when needed would pay well to bring out the POSITIVE ATTITUDE in him.
Few words like "Don't worry, I am with you!" would add such a positive spirit in one's work.
Life is not a bed of roses my dear friends, and it might so happen that we too, might need help at some point of time, and when that time comes, we might be surprised to see the people coming forward to help us!
You might be as stubborn as a rock, but as you help you will also realize as to how soft you are deep inside.
Dear friends, Help As Much As You Can And Make Path To A Better Future!